The LBP of The Century

The LBP of the century  (Libary Blog post)

I am going to answer some questions on this blog post and give questions to you. Enjoy 

What genre of book do I enjoy reading and why.

A

Well I’ve always loved crime movies and that also applies to books. I don’t read that many crime books but I love them.I also love comedy books e.g diary of a wimpy kid etc. I’m a person who just loves to laugh. I love crime especially the ones where you follow more of what the robber/ villain is doing suggesting the guards, boss etc are the villains in them. I don’t really enjoy that many more books. I also kinda like horror just cause why not.

Which book chat book has been my favourite and why?

A

I haven’t really enjoyed any of them because everyone else is super serious with their book chat book but I’m calm and not hyperactive when book chat comes.Anyway My favourite book has been the magicians elephant only because I absolutely hated when the mountains roared. Anyway the start was not good but it gradually got better. And theee ending is a bomb. It’s emotional, heartbreaking and it’s filled with ag great story.

My question 

Which do you prefer, Horror or Crime?

Why, because I love both of them.

One comment

1. Hi Dillon

Great first post for 2019! I love the detail you’ve included in your post and the way you’ve included a relevant image.

I’m sorry to hear that you haven’t enjoyed your Book Chat books so far this year. Remember that one of the purposes of Book Chat is to try different genres … so, when you read the new books, please make sure you try to see the positives in the books. Who knows, maybe you’ll discover a new favourite genre?!

In answer to your question, I prefer crime because I don’t like getting scared when I’m reading! I really enjoy using the clues suggested by the author and trying to figure out ‘who dunnit’

Keep up the great blogging!

Miss Davidson.